About This Service:
Thermal fogging is generating ultra-fine droplets in a range of 1-50, um using thermo-pneumatic energy.
The use of MSC (Misting System Concentrate) will provide the ultimate insect Repelling endeavours and knockdown airborne pests. The concentrate will create a fog that immediately interrupts the pheromones of flying insects, creating an “OFF LIMITS” area.
These methods help to evenly blanket open areas and reach spaces that would be extremely difficult to treat with general methods. An excellent flushing mechanism, fogging is effective against many pests that hide in tight locations.
Fogging can be utilized in conjunction with standard treatments and is not just limited to crawl spaces and attics. As per need, it can be used inside and outside of premises.
Fogging is the best solution for treating large areas and spaces with a minimum quantity of pesticide solution, less operational work and with negligible harm to the environment (less residues, no penetration into the ground).
Do it Yourself
- Cinema, Theatre and Camouflage Effects, Fire Fighting Exercises, Leak Detection.
- Human Sanitation at Hospitals, Airport, railway wagons, Public bathrooms
- Disinfection in case of disasters, like spread of viral diseases
- Stock Protection (Warehouses, Tobacco Stores)
- Public health (Mosquito, Nuisance and vector control) e.g. Insect control in public installations (e.g. Parks, lake borders, sporting areas, underground sewage channels) in hotels canteens, restaurants and in private house and gardens.
- Plant protection (Indoors) in greenhouses and plant cold storages
- Plant protection (Outdoors) in crop plantations and forest, ant and vole control, protection against frost.
- Animal health (Disinfections and insect control of livestock buildings and aerosol vaccination).
It is essential to note that fogging is basically done to get rid of just small insect-like pests, such as mosquitoes, cockroaches and the likes. For larger pests such as various birds and reptiles, fogging may prove to be much less effective. Another aspect to be kept in mind about fogging before actually employing it, is the fact that it is only a temporary solution to your pest problems, although an effective one. We can perform the operation at regular intervals to maintain the place and keep it free from pests.