Mosquito Trap Machine
About This Product:
Mosquito Trap Machine is a novel device now available in the Indian Market. Almost all species of mosquitoes are attracted and trapped by it.
- The designing has been done considering natural instincts and habits of mosquitoes.
- The technology has been validated by USEPA (US – Environment Protection Agency) & USDA (US – Department of Agriculture).
- Effectiveness - Under normal conditions the Mosquito Trap will exterminate the mosquito population in an area up to approximately 1,000 m2 (radius - 18m).
Directions to Use:
27 x 27 x 35 cm
How it Works:
Mosquito Trap Machine attracts the female blood - sucking mosquitoes to the trap. Once the mosquitoes get near the trap - believing that the trap is their prey - they are sucked into the Mosquito Trap created by powerful vacuum fan. The trapped mosquitoes are collected in the catch bag where they soon die out of dehydration.
- Government Buildings
- Golf Courses
- Residential Complexes
- Commercial Complexes
- Industrial Complexes
- Near water bodies
mosquito pest control
Mosquito Trap Machine Lures The Mosquitoes In 6 ways :
- Lactic acid - An odour that human bodies produce, especially during physical activity and when sweating. Mosquito are highly attracted to this odour.
- Octenol - A natural food grade ingredient that simulates human body odour. Mosquitoes are highly attracted by this odour. Octenol and Lactic acid are mixed with wax and included in the Rapid Action scent cartridges.
- UV-light - Mosquitoes can see the UV light spectrum over great distances and are attracted to its source.
- CO2 - Mosquitoes have a highly developed sense of smell and can seek out their prey over great distances. The carbon dioxide (exhaled air) and moisture of the human breath attracts them. Through a catalytic process of titanium chloride in combination with UV light, the mosquito trap dispenses small amounts of carbon dioxide and moisture to boost the mosquito's attraction to the trap.
- Black color - The trap's color is black as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colors.